1-Year Limited Parts Warranty
Landice Inc. (“Landice”) warrants to the original purchaser of the M1 Folding Treadmill (the “Treadmill”) that its parts are free from material defects when used for the purpose intended under normal conditions, provided it receives proper care and maintenance as set forth herein. This limited parts warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable or applicable to any other person. To ensure the quality of our service and meet the requirements of this commitment, this limited parts warranty is contingent on the following conditions. Failure to meet these conditions without Landice’s express written consent shall automatically void this limited parts warranty.
- This limited parts warranty applies to original purchaser as long as the Treadmill is used in a residential environment and remains in the US or Canada.
- Any Treadmill user must weigh 220 lbs. or less
- The Treadmill must be used and stored in a temperature controlled environment. If the Treadmill is placed in another environment, it shall void the warranty.
- Product registration must be completed online at landice.com/support/product-registration within 30 days of purchase.
- This limited parts warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or negligence.
- All wear items such as walking belt, deck, headphone jacks and USB ports are not covered by this limited parts warranty.
- Parts damaged due to over-tightened belts, improper folding or storage of the Treadmill are not covered.
- This limited parts warranty covers defects in material and workmanship as to parts only as determined by Landice.
- Landice has the right to repair or replace defective part(s).
The preceding limited parts warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty made by Landice. They supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. No agent, representative, dealer or employee has the authority to alter or increase the obligations or limitations of this limited parts warranty. Any implied warranties, including the WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY and any WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, are hereby excluded in their entirety. Some states do not allow limitations or exclusions on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
The purchaser’s exclusive remedy is limited to repair or replacement of any component deemed by Landice to be defective under the terms and conditions stated herein, except as prohibited by law. In no event will Landice be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, indirect or economic damages, regardless of the theory of liability (including, without limitation, product liability, negligence or other tort) or for any lost revenue, profit, data, privacy or for any punitive damages arising out of or related to the use of the Treadmill even if Landice has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and limitation shall apply even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental type damages so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This product is not covered by a labor warranty.
Effective December 1, 2018, this Landice limited parts warranty covers all
M1 FOLDING TREADMILLS as follows:
FRAME . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-YEAR
PARTS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1-YEAR
WEAR ITEMS . . . . . . . . . . NOT COVERED
LABOR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .NOT COVERED
ALL DISPUTES ARE ADJUDICATED BY THE LAWS OF
THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, EXCLUDING ANY CONFLICT
OF LAW PRINCIPLES